13 Rue Linné 75005 Paris, France
Kolonigatan 9, 41321 Gothenburg, Sweden
0033 6 25 69 33 78 (FR) 0046 7 00293255 (SE)
- SNDO (School for New Dance Development, Amsterdam)
- Prototype 2, a 50 days education on the voice in the choreographic partition in Abbaye de Royaumont 2014-2015.
- Danceweb 2008, Danceweb 2012
- Master degree in Economics – ENS Cachan, Paris
- Training ballet since i was 5 years old
- Second prize of the festival “Danse Elargie” that took place in Théatre de la ville of Paris in june 2010
- Best choreography award of the stuttgarter tanz- und theaterpreis festival 2013 for the dance trio “Gerro, Minoos and Him”.
Own work :
- Trippel. A three short integrated dance pieces program. Premiered in Boras in april 2015.
- Ritual of Joy, a site specific performance created for Palmhus, Gothenburg and presented during Kultur natta 2013.
- Riptide, a duet in not too deep water, to be performed in fountains. Created and performed with Ine Claes. Has been premiered during La nuit blanche, Brussels, 2012
- Gerro, Minos and Him. A trio created in collaboration with Simon Tanguy and Roger Sala Reyner. Premiered in 2011 during something Raw festival, Amsterdam. Has been performed around 35 times here and there in Europe. Has been part of the aerowaves selection 2012.
- A tour with a site specific improvised duet with the keyboard player Matti Ollikainen. The tour has taken place during fall 2011 in Vastra Götaland region, Sweden.
- Surreal Lovers and the Loving Divas, a concert-performance created together with Gilda Stillbäck and the swedish rock and roll band “Surreal Lovers”, it was commanded and premiered for Göteborg Kulturkalas – Culture days of Göteborg (Sweden 2009)
- “solo O” a contemporary dance solo. (ITS festival – Amsterdam 2007)
As performer :
- “Hit the Boom”. A dance show created for the opening ceremony of Impulstanz Festival, Vienna. Choreographed by Doris Uhlich. July 2015.
- “Vem är starkest”. An integrated dance piece for kids choreographed by Gilda Stillback. Premiered in May 2014.
- “More than naked”, a massive naked performance created by Doris Uhlich, Vienna. 2013.
- Aloun is part if the first swedish integrated dance company, SPINN, since spring 2011. He has been part of all the creations done by the company. Obscuro (2011), Hi-Hat(2012), Imagine(2013)
- “Wombat”, an improvisation based performance choreographed by Rosalind Crisp. Paris, 2011.
- “Boarder Line”, a site specific performance happening in the biggest European skateboard park in Malmö (Sweden), directed by Claudine Ulrich and Jens baldecraft, member of the collective “Sardine Sauvage”. (2010)
- “Overseas Close by”, a site specific dance-theater performance created by Simone and Monica Truong, Elaine Wing Ha Ho, and performed in Beijing (China, 2009)
- “Hotel Mind”, a contemporary dance piece choreographed by Johanna Levy and produced by the national theater “La ferme du Buisson”.(2008)
- “Fragments”, a contemporary dance piece choreographed by Andy Degroat (2008)
- “La danse des Eventails”, a contemporary dance piece choreographed by Andy Degroat (2005)
As Dramaturge and repetitor
- Dramaturge of the dance part of “Overseas close by”, Beijing China.
- Dramaturge and repetitor of a re-creation of “B’rör Mig”, a dance-theater piece choreographed by Gilda Stillbäck and toured in Sweden through dancenet Sweden 2008-2009